Monday 16 July 2012

Inspired: Copper summer eyes!

Hey guys!

As today I was having my morning coffee and looking throught new videos on 'youtube' from my favourite youtubers, I got inspired by Jen from http://www.frmheadtotoe.com  to do a coppery eye look ( Jen's Bronzed Goddess Makeup Tutorial ). Love her videos! :)

I really love doing a copper look especially because I feel that it brings out my eye colour!

As this is a really simple look, here's a comic book style step-by-step:



Yup!
oh, and one thing I'd like to point out is that it's important to know your eyes and how eye shadows look better on you, concerning crease area. :)
Also, adding gold in your inner corners will really warm up your eyes and add summer feel to the whole look!

More result pics!



So this is my todays eye look!

Have a lovely day!

Miss K.

No comments:

Post a Comment